Critical Point Dryer
Critical Point Dryer A critical point dryer is an instrument used to dehydrate biological specimens intended to be observed in a Scanning Electron Microscope so that the specimen is preserved in its natural state. Samdri®-PVT-3D
- Precise flow control for INLET, COOL, PURGE, VENT, and BLEED micro metering valves.
- Vernier handles on all metering valves allow for reproducible settings.
- Internal surfaces inert to LCO2 and ultra-pure alcohols.
- Integrated automatic temperature control.
- Static pressure control module for automatic pressure stability.
- EZ top loading process chamber.
- Internal filtration* protect samples and valves down to 0.5µm.
- Tough, solvent resistant cabinet.
- Under-lit chamber with viewing port aids visualization of chamber status.
- Fast adiabatic chamber cooling* with CO2.
- Advanced solid state reliable electronics.
- All electronic and other components meet UL, CE and/or U.S. Military Specifications.